Price Per Flat

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by brinlee lawn, Dec 5, 2004.

1. brinlee lawn

brinlee lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I Am Bidding This Job, Anyway The Guy Says I Will Fax You A Bid Sheet Over Just Fill In The Prices, So I Get It And It Is Another Guys Bid Sheet That He Just Marked Out The Prices, Anyway You Can Still Read About Half Of Them.. On Seasonal Annuals He Has 36.00 Per Flat Installed, Is That Just Labor Or Is That Labor And Materials

2. D Felix

D Felix LawnSite Bronze Member

If It Says "Installed", Then, Yes, That Probably Includes Both Labor And Materials.

How do you manage to hit the "shift" key to begin every word? It slows me down, that's for sure. Here's a helpful hint: You only need a capital letter at the beginning of the sentence!:) I'm not sure which is harder to read; how you typed your question, or all caps.....

As for the bid sheet, bid what you need to bid. Don't let the other guy set your prices!

Dan

3. brinlee lawn

brinlee lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I am sorry about the allcaps, at my "real job" that is how our boss tells our writing apart from everybody else's writing on our workorder system.