1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Price reduced Toro Z-500 27hp Kohler all the bells and whistles 225hrs(Chicago burbs)

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by FERT-TEK, Apr 2, 2007.

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

FLC Dave 52" Toro Z500 in Chicago... 03-27-2007, 06:56 PM
    DistinctiveDave im very local to you,... Yesterday, 05:27 PM
    FLC Dave Come by and have a look you... Yesterday, 07:18 PM

#1 03-27-2007, 06:56 PM
    FLC Dave
    LawnSite Senior Member Join Date: Sep 2003

52" Toro Z500 in Chicago Suburbs 225hrs.

I have a Toro Z500 package with 225 hrs and a GatorRator aerator attachment. The mower has the following features, 52" deck (turboforce deck) 27hp Kohler with the pre-filter air canister, six sets of extra blades including one set of Meg-Mos, mulch kit, Big League Lawns striping kit, OCDC, suspension seat.
    NO mechanical problems, the unit received its yearly service each spring and was greased regularly. Call me with any questions, phone number is in my avitar. I will deliver or meet you half way, within reason if that helps. Asking $6500.00 for the unit and aerator $1250.00 if sold seperately. This setup cost me over $10000 when new. (DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE PRICING LISTED IN THE PICTURE AD, IT HAS BEEN LOWERED TO MY ASKING PRICE OF $6500.00 FOR PACKAGE.

Check this link for pictures an details I may have forgot

call Dave for Details 630-841-2988

Bump, bump bump

Taking up a lot of space in my garage so I am reducing the price on the package. Pricing is as follows see attached ad for pictures;
    -Z-500 Package ( mower, extra blades, blade sharpener and all accessories attached to unit and the Gator-Rator aerator) $6250.00
    - Mower alone with all attached accessories except the Gator-Rator aerator and blade sharpener $5000.00
    - Gator-Rator $1250.00

PM me for pictures or further details, the link above is broken for some reason.
  5. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

I have been watching this and the other thread, and i am quite amazed this machine hasn't sold!!! That is a great price for that thing! I have an 2002 Toro Z150, i will run it til it dies. Toro is all i will use in terms of mowers. Good luck with the sale! -Mitch-

Aeration season right around the corner and this combo will pay for the cost of the aerator by the end of the season for anyone motivated to make some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Bump for aeration season
  8. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind LawnSite Member

if i had the money i'd but that in a heart beat like dreamcut said i can't believe that hasn't sold yet. it's such a great deal. best of luck hope it sells

Bump for another week. I may repost this item later tomorrow.