1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Price to remove some hedges

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by jeckel7234, Jun 16, 2013.

1. GVL LLC

GVL LLC LawnSite Member

that sounds like a good price just be careful when pulling due to them being kinda close to the foundation. Those boxwood shouldnt be very hard to pull out so no need to floor it.

2. Penncare

Penncare LawnSite Member

I would do it for around $130 and then try to up sale replacement with some nice mulch and decent replacement with something that would look nice. I would go slow and easy pulling them out, no need to risk damage to home or foundation saving a few minutes. I have a tractor but would not bring it, just a logging chain, and 4 wheel low and slow. Bringing the tractor just adds extra cost for me as mine is full size, wish I had a bit smaller one. Figure it would take me about half an hour.

3. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

$200
    3 hour job after clean up and dump run

4. nylesedwards

nylesedwards LawnSite Member

$250 hour and a half
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Well I should have mentioned my dump is far away. :)

6. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

100 each shrub, that accounts for everything, and adds a little profit in there. and puts food on the table...mini x, logging chain and its a done deal. how can