Prices around the U.S.A.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ryme, Sep 28, 2003.

1. ryme

ryme LawnSite Member

I am getting ready to buy an Exmark Lazer Z with a 60" deck. I am not sure about the hp just yet (23 or 27). Right now I mow 3 large yards and spend on average 8 hours doing this on the old Craftsman mower. I need to cut down the time spent mowing these and hope to pick up a few more just to earn some extra cash. In the long run I would like to start a business out of this but I will just have to wait and see how things work out.

My question is how much is everyone paying for these machines? I think the dealer in my area is a little high on his price. Maybe because he only has one left in the showroom and Farm Fest is in another week.

Thank you for any input you can give.
  2. rhockjr

rhockjr LawnSite Member

Here in PA they run around 8K or just a shade over that (not on sale)
  3. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

My dealer said to hold off and that exmark is going to be offering incentives (f not already in your area ) to get rid of this years line of z's and make room for the 2004. He said something like 1000 less give or take in dec. I will wait but hey I dont need it right now any ways. I belive he said the 60" 23hp would be right at 7800 so maybe 6800 in dec? good luck. If you buy out of town remember there is shipping charges also and that can be somewhat expensive.
  4. ryme

ryme LawnSite Member

Thank you for the advice. I can wait for a few months!
  5. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

when i demoed the 27 kohler 60" lazer it was priced the same as the hustler 27 kohler 60" super z, both were 8150.00 i went with the super z.