prices for stihl and redmax

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Clear-Cut, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

i hav checked the websites and i dont see anything about the prices on there.

does anyone know of any reputable online dealers that hav prices for these companies on the website. this will save me a trip to the dealership.

thanks a lot

justin

2. Total.Lawn.Care

Total.Lawn.Care LawnSite Senior Member

Just do visit the dealer so that you can Demo and ask questions. Many Dealers right now are selling their Demo models and used equipment that has been traded. My Stihl Dealer is selling alot of stuff at really good prices makign room for next years models. It is worth a trip to the dealer rather than messing with online stuff that might not be right anyway.

3. paul vroom

paul vroom LawnSite Senior Member

My dealer.....BOSTON MOWER....will give me a price over the phone. If that helps.

4. Clear-Cut

well all im looking at is an idea of what to expect to spend when i do go to buy. im not looking to buy right now i just want to get prices on some trimmers and blowers and what not

5. Clear-Cut

anyone????

6. kmann

kmann LawnSite Senior Member

I don't think Stihl allows their products to be sold over the internet. You need to go to a dealer.

7. Clear-Cut

there is no way that i can find out the price of their products online? its not that im looking to buy my equipment online i just want prices..i figured the best place to get prices would be an online store or something

8. rutwad

rutwad LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

you can usually find some on Ebay

9. Clear-Cut

yea ill check that out for prices..because i cant seem to find any prices elsewhere searching through yahoo

10. paul vroom

paul vroom LawnSite Senior Member

STIHL BR600. $469.00 plus tax. As always, request to talk to the service tech that handles the product you are buying.