Prices of Proslides

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CLC, Nov 13, 2001.

1. CLC

CLC LawnSite Member

For anyone that has or seen proslides can you tell me where the cheapest place is to get one

2. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

I got mine from a distributor in Jersey. I believe I paid around $300 or so. Call Novae corp. They should deal with you directly. I buy all replacement parts from them. You can't go wrong with the ProSlide!

3. dhicks

dhicks Member

I think mine was at or near $300.00. It's a good piece of equipment and worth having. Just get a few extra deck springs when you buy. I break a deck spring about twice a year.

4. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

5. SCAPEASAURUSREX

SCAPEASAURUSREX LawnSite Senior Member

I got mine from my local power equipment supplier and I think I paid about $300 also.. Never broke a spring ?? had mine 4 years now..

6. Dochere

Dochere LawnSite Member

Check a few differant places and try direct. We have one dealer here that has them for $375 and another that has them for $290 only 15 min away from the first.

7. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

My only question is for those of us pushing 250 prior to Turkey Day is this a suitable app for those of us that are just like the dungarees said "Husky".

8. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Kris,
    I go 220 and the 15hp Kohler 1 lunger yanks me around behind the Toro w/ no problem most of the time. The extra compaction that I cause results in aeration jobs so ya can't lose.:p

9. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Kris...I see no problem...I don't go that high ;), but my mower doesn't even bog...it slides...not drags...can you ride a sled down a hill in snow? If so, then your mower can pull you.

10. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

ROFLMAO!!! :laugh: So we can gain the benefits of rolling the lawn, yet provide grounds(pun intended) to sell aeartion services.?.?

I like the ways you think Ed. Thanks for the analogy Glen - LMAO!!! And yes I can its called a Ski Doo :D