Prices

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by tstrong, Aug 5, 2004.

1. tstrong

tstrong LawnSite Member

Well P.J. , What's the damage ? How about posting the new prices ? Pleeeeeeze ?

2. ThreeAcres

ThreeAcres LawnSite Member

I was looking at a Fastrak 18/52, and the dealer said that prices on new orders have gone up $200.

3. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Done.
    Pricing is at the top of the page.

4. Dagoose

Dagoose LawnSite Member
    from NY

ThreeAcres,

I have a 18/44, if I had the option when I purchased my mower, I would have opted for the 20HP (with 44" deck). Obviously this will cost more, but I find the 18hp bogs down at times during mowing. Especially with the cooler temps and the rain in VA lately, my yard thinks it’s still spring.

Last week I lowered my deck half an inch on a section of my yard (to 3”) and felt the mower slow down significantly. The 52” will add more weight than the 44”, don’t think 10lbs won’t make much of a difference. That’s my opinion perhaps other 18hp owners could provide their view. Also, based on other posts, you may want to see if your dealer will allow you to trade the stock blades for either hi-lifts or gators. Just trying to help you out.

5. theservicingdealer

theservicingdealer LawnSite Member

A 200.00 increace may be correct. The dealer rebates on Fastracs ended the end of August. Then August first at least a 2% increase across the board so your dealer was not trying to take advantage of you.
    lambert