Pricing 4 Exmark hydro

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by A.J.'s Lawn Service, May 27, 2002.

1. A.J.'s Lawn Service

A.J.'s Lawn Service LawnSite Member

what is the price for an Exmark 36, 44, or 48 hydro

is there a hydro that is cheaper than an exmark
  2. Viking?

Turf Tracer HP?

Turf Tracer?

Cheaper does not mean better!!!!!!!!

Have you every tried to contact an Exmark dealer cause "we" don't live near you and can't give you our prices and have them be the same as your dealer near you.
  3. Tim Baden

Tim Baden LawnSite Member

I agree with lawngodfather.You really need to contact your lacal dealer.If he may give you a break.
    One of our dealers is giving the local locs a break saying buy any exmark ztr and they will knock $50 off any trimmer or if you buy ztr 72" they will knock $100 off lawn trailers that they sell.
  4. A.J.'s Lawn Service

A.J.'s Lawn Service LawnSite Member

viking hydro
  5. FL_Rob

FL_Rob LawnSite Member
    from Tampa

Is cheaper really what you want?

I've looked at nearly ever walk behind out there and talked to dozens of guys... the Exmark seems to have the best cut and by far the best dealer & manufaturer support.

Call the local distributor for Central Florida (Roberts Supply - 407-657-5555) and they will refer you to a local dealr for pricing.
  6. TJLC

TJLC LawnSite Bronze Member

AJ, I still have the Exmark 48" Viking hydro that I bought almost 4 yrs. ago. I have since replaced the 14hp single cylinder engine that came on it with a Kohler 18hp twin, electric start. It's been a very good machine. I think at that time I paid $3200.00 used with VERY low hrs. You might also want to ck out the Turf Tracer Hp. Good luck.
  7. CooperLawncare

CooperLawncare LawnSite Member

I just bought a 36 Turf Tracer Hp and it was around 4500. But man it saves time. Also it has a floating deck which really makes it look good.

Cooper Lawn Care
  8. Mark

Mark LawnSite Senior Member

I priced a Viking 48 hydro with 15hp Kaw this spring im in Southern Indiana it was 4299 without tax. Could be a bit cheaper in the Sunshine state,then agian maybe a little higher,like everyone says contact a few dealers to check... Marks Mowing Service