1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

pricing for all services

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by jarman06, Jan 17, 2009.

1. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Use the search feature on this site for the specific services you need help with. Keep in mind prices vary greatly across the country. Make sure you check the date of the post and try to stay current. You don't want pricing information from a post that's five years old.

2. RonWin

RonWin LawnSite Senior Member

4 years later and i stumbled apon this thread. Seems like this jarman06 OP guy never made it. Last post was 4 years ago and his post count is 2, what a joke. The guy wanted a free ride and never even left his couch.

3. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I can't believe I read though all of this.

4. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Well maybe it will save some other new guy a lot of trouble. His biggest hurdle would have been thinking he can do CPO work in FL easily. You need 3 years experience and ceu's to sit for test or a degree in hort and a year experience to sit. The test is no joke. If you want it they make you work for it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. zackvbra

zackvbra LawnSite Senior Member

i wouldnt have thought that austin powers wouldve been a good lawn man anyways...:rolleyes:

6. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    from Maine

Keep searching and I'm sure you'll pull up quite a few more of these guys. I want to start a business but have no clue or ambition :dizzy:

Can you give me free business knowledge so I can be a millionaire without working too hard :drinkup:

7. inzane

inzane LawnSite Silver Member

mabee he read and read, and started up and never had time to get back to inform us all of his success?? :drinkup: i doubt it though.

8. 205mx

205mx LawnSite Silver Member

Is it spring already?

9. Kurt6845

Kurt6845 LawnSite Member

I too can't believe I just wasted my time reading all of this.... You are all correct though, I'm starting up in the Panhandle in Florida and it hasn't been easy. I have experience from before I joined the military, but I've found it extremely hard to bid on commercial around here, it seems that a lot of what I call "guys with a Craftsman" are getting a lot of the commercial stuff. I'm sticking with residential this year, maybe I can get more into something commercial next year, but we will have to see.....

10. Kurt6845

Kurt6845 LawnSite Member

O almost forgot, thank you everyone for the wealth of knowledge that you put out here, it is helpful.