Lawn Care Forum banner

pricing for light landscaping

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Guest 
#1 ·
I was wondering if anyone could give me their opinion on how to break down the pricing variables for an estimate i have to give.

The customer wants two large overgrown evergreen bushes removed and have new ones planted in their place. Also there is a burm which looks like two yards of black dirt worth with some small woody bushes and two large evergreen bushes on it. This needs to be removed completely and reseeded as a flat surface while transplanting the evergreens on the other side of the yard.

I'm not really sure how i should charge for something like this aside from what i make on materials and estimated labor. I would probably have use for the skidsteer in removing the dirt from the burm and possibly removing the bushes as they have been there for approx. 10 years.

Thanks for your time.

#4 ·
its hard labor and i would charge (if i was you)$60 to $70 for the machine for hour. then when you don't use it $35 a hour because you sound like you have a lot of experience and the customers sounds as if they have money and the job is going to take you some time. i would say from what you said that this job should take you around 15- 20 hours if not more if soomething goes wrong.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.