1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Pricing? HELP

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by hokis, May 19, 2013.

1. hokis

hokis LawnSite Member

While I was doing another clients house, a guy walked up t me and asked me if I could give him an estimate tomorrow. Im thinking he wants everything done (tree trimming, edging, mulch, the hole 9 yards. Here are some pictures of what he has.

I was thinking about 6-8 yards of much ($33 a yard) I would have to get it delivered or get a trailer in time. SO I was thinking $70 buck to edge, weed, and lay mulch (75 because of the huge amount of weeds)

To trim the bushes I was thinking $30 an hour.

I would need help, so I need to plan accordingly (too still make a profit)

Bottom line $690 for mulch delivered, weeding, laying it down, edging. With the tree and bush trimming im guessing that would take a good 3 or 4 hours (about 100 bucks lets say)

Is $800+ a fair estimate

Couldn't figure out how to upload an image so heres my site which I put the images on, just click the link and there right there.

http://aproakis.wix.com/proakis-landscaping#!gallery-/c17qv

2. McGaw

McGaw LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

From the pictures, assuming you're not taking much if anything off the top of the hedges, I figured $850 with haul away. But that doesn't include the fact you need to find a trailer for the day. That's what I figure I could get around here, that may even be a little cheap and i'd round it up to $1000 since I don't like weeding, or hire the neighbor kid to weed while I complete the other work.