Pricing in Colorado

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by dswegan, Apr 1, 2004.

1. dswegan

dswegan LawnSite Member

My son and I have started a lawn care business in Colorado. We are not sure of the pricing for things like mowing, cleanup, aerating and any other thing we might do. Can anyone help us for pricing in Colorado. Thanks
  2. gwwilson

gwwilson LawnSite Member

give me your e-mail address & you'll get may rates
  3. mtnlawn

mtnlawn LawnSite Member

Welcome Loveland! Have you been over to see the Mac Bros at Mac Equipment? Fun bunch of guys! All of my crew at my "day" job doing commercial lawn care for a property management co are from Ft Collins- must be in the water up there! GW- could I get a copy of your pricing? I'm always interested to see what everyone is charging. dswegan- don't try to undercut your competition just to get some biz- when everyone dumps their rates it hurts the entire industry- low prices actually turn some customers off- good luck!
  4. dswegan

dswegan LawnSite Member

We are so new we have not bid anything yet and that is why I was asking for pricing. Under cutting won't happen here. I believe you get what you pay for. I don't like doing that kind of work. I did visit the guys at Mac. They are great! Do you a have any idea what the prices are in the area so we cna avoid bidding to low or high? My son actually worked for them for some time. He just never got into the bidding.

Any info you can give me wouldbe great.

Thanks for the welcome!
  5. dswegan

dswegan LawnSite Member

It is