Pricing Information

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Pro-Scapes, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

Dear new contractor or homeowner.

Wholesale pricing to those in the trade is confidential and should not and will not be disclosed in a public forum. We, the lighting design and installation professionals kindly ask you to respect that and do not post wholesale pricing in public. Please, we kindly ask you do not post pricing nor inquire about contractor costs.

As any business person who intends to remain in business will tell you there needs to obviously be some profit and overhead to be covered in the price of our products and service.

There are far too many factors in well designed and installed outdoor lighting to price per fixture or base pricing off of wholesale or on a per fixture basis.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Ok Billy I read your thread, and we'll make this a sticky at the top of the forum.
    Thanks to all the Lighting Professionals that contribute here.:)

3. sluri

sluri LawnSite Member
    from PA

This is a real funny topic/thread.....

So you are telling me you don't look at any wholesale pricing at all for anything you purchase? Cars, trucks, equipment?

This is where you come in and sell your services not trying to make your money on the markup. Sooo are you telling me that you guys are scared of the wholesale pricing and your customers knowing it?

4. S&MLL

S&MLL LawnSite Senior Member

Nice first post :hammerhead:

5. GPM

GPM LawnSite Member
    from WNY

Agree 100% pro scapes ...

6. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

Old post but relevant to much of the recent conversation. Just thought I would share it...... some of these old posts are interesting to read.

7. lawnsunlimited6

lawnsunlimited6 LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device

8. CLScaper

CLScaper LawnSite Member

Where is the like button

9. North Jersey

North Jersey LawnSite Member

When you go to the dentist - do you ask him how much the filling costs for your teeth? And when you find out he's charging you $2000.00 for $100.00 worth of material, what can you do? You're paying for the education.

Chris J likes this.