Pricing on 20/52 honda?

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by mark602, Mar 13, 2006.

1. mark602

mark602 LawnSite Member

I'm definetly joining the hustler family. I'm in Georgia and a local dealer quoted me $5199 plus tax on a 20/52 honda fastrak. He said this is a sale price. Another dealer quoted me $5015 plus tax. Is this a factory sale, or is local? Are these great or average prices, or should I shop more dealers? Thanks.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Those are great prices.
    They are at or below factory incentive pricing.

Pj

3. mark602

mark602 LawnSite Member

Found a better deal at $4799, went ahead and took the plunge. Should be here Friday. Although went for the factory financing 5.9 for 36mos, which left a little to be desired. The online app says decisions made within seconds, that was 12 hours ago and the automated line says they will send me something in writing in 7 days. This despite having a 780 beacon???

4. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Talk to your dealer and have them call the finance company, they can look into this for you.

Pj

5. RadConSuper

RadConSuper LawnSite Member

Hey MarkĀ… where did you get that $4799 deal on a 20HP Honda FasTrac? I was looking for the best price and that sounds like it. Any information would be great. Thanks!

6. mark602

mark602 LawnSite Member

radconsuper,
    pm me your email and I will give you the dealer info. BTW that is out the door pricing:dancing:

7. bobster

bobster LawnSite Member
    from 23454

Hey Mark, I'd like to know the name of that dealer too. I'm leaving Gravely, no customer support in my area.

8. flake1333

flake1333 LawnSite Member

I didn't buy the 20/52 fastrack, I opted to get the Mini Z instead but I received a price of $4845.00 plus tax with the flex forks, sping seat and hitch included on the 20 hp honda 52 inch deck. I purchased the 19/52 Mini Z instead and got a good deal on that one too, I think. Paid $6248 with the professional suspension seat, hitch, and flex forks. Hope this helps you in finding the best price. At least in this area it was the best I could find.

9. GPE

GPE LawnSite Member

10. bobster

bobster LawnSite Member
    from 23454

Thanks GPE!