Pricing on Fastrak 18/52

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Shark, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Shark

Shark LawnSite Member

Just looked at a Hustler Fastrak 18 (Honda)/ 52. Can someone supply with the MSRP and what would be a reasonable discount on this unit.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

MSRP is $5,649.00
    Retail promo currently is $4,849.00, so you should be able to get it for about this price....

Pj

3. Shark

Shark LawnSite Member

PJ

I'm trying to decide between a EXmark and a Hustler. I've notice how responsive you have been to concerns and issues from Hustler owners. Speaks alot about Hustler.

I did get a quote of $5999 for a Mini Z 19 Kawi/52. Looks like there is more bang for the buck with the mini Z. I will be checking it out today. Thanks for the response

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

That Mini Z is a great mower and at a great price.
    What dealer are you working with?
    I will be in your neck of the wood's next week.

Pj

5. Shark

Shark LawnSite Member

PJ

I went ahead an purchased the Mini Z 19 Kawi/52. The dealer is Damascus Sales and Service (in Damascus, Ohio).They are about 7 miles from my house. I worked with Dale the owner, who was very helpful. Looking forward of delivery of the unit this afternoon.

Once again, I applaud you for being so responsive. Customer service and care was a factor in my Hustler purchase.

6. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

That’s great and welcome to the family !
    I know Dale, he is a great dealer for us, I will be up his way next week, I may stop in to see him.

Pj