Pricing removal of two large trees.

Discussion in 'Tree Climbing, Pruning, Felling' started by KrayzKajun, Jun 6, 2013.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

well been getting more calls for tree work and machine/dirt work.
    lady wants a good bit of work done on her 3acre property. priority is to remove this large Water Oak and the Pecan next to it. the oak is growing over and through the pecan.

Plan is to de-limb the trees then drop the trunks.the water oak is split from the ground about 20ft up. Due to the integrity of the oak, we will bring in a 60ft lift to delimb the trees. (i willl be keeping the pecan trunk) Pretty decent access to the yard. plus two smaller damaged tress/stumps to remove in the front.

high potential for a lot of more work in this area. will be hauling debris away in my 23yd dump trailer to a site about 5miles away. i want to price fair. i know what i have to make to cover overhead. just dont want to sell company short or price myslef way out the ballpark.

pics of the water oak and pecan.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

rotten maple in front.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. KrayzKajun

Anybody wanna take a shot at pricing this? Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

3 men one day 2500

4. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah 2500 or so, You grinding the stumps too?

I hate lifts with a passion

5. KrayzKajun

Im not a big fan of lifts either, but they will do the job untill my work load will cause me to buy a bucket truck.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

I'm always scared of flipping them damn things. Especially the tow behind ones
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. easy-lift guy

easy-lift guy LawnSite Gold Member

3 Men $3000.00, sumps ground out as well. BTW, Great poison Ivy Vine growing on one of the trees.
    easy-lift guy

8. KrayzKajun

Yea its a good thing i dont get poison ivy or oak.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. KrayzKajun

Plan of attack is to bring the lift in and delimb both trees first. That way i only pay for a 4hr rental.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. KrayzKajun

just submitted my price to the homeowner. came in at $3200.00 includes removal of two large trees, 2x smaller ones. grinding of 4 stumps and removal of two piles of debris/trash in the yard.