pricing

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by ProMo, Mar 31, 2006.

1. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

When I look at something on your website it gives the price and says comercial customers click for your price. Why is it the same price?

2. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

160 dollars for round up ? that is crazy.

3. bug-guy

bug-guy LawnSite Senior Member

i tell my cust. that the web site is pretty good but becarefull when the inventory is in the very low numbers, product might be out of stock. and to always call or just stop by for a current price. also sometime people are looking at brands and not products we can cross reference sometimes

4. rider

rider LawnSite Member
    from ohio

prosecutor(glysophate) on sale 99.95 2.5gal, 179.95 for case 5 gal, works just as well as round-up for me

5. Norm Al

Norm Al LawnSite Bronze Member

glyphosate is glyphosate

6. bug-guy

bug-guy LawnSite Senior Member

there is also prosecutor pro and quick acted(has diquat)

7. upidstay

upidstay LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

To answer the original question, I think you have to register online before it will give your specific prices.

8. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

As much as I hate to admit it, the Yankees fan is right. (Never thought I'd agree with a Yankees fan!)

The online pricing that anyone can see is our general, informational pricing. LESCO customers, however, receive pricing that rewards them for their business w/ us, so the more you buy the lower the prices go. If you create a LESCOdirect account and then log-in, the pricing you see on the website should be very close (if not exactly the same) to what you are quoted in the Service Center.

Hope this answers your question. Please let me know if you need anything else,
    Bob