pricing

Discussion in 'Magna-Matic' started by P.Services, Jun 27, 2010.

1. stuntmanlogan

stuntmanlogan LawnSite Senior Member

For some reason the website wont work for me it keeps saying page not found. Ive tried it like 5 times haha. But I was just going to look up my dealer in Iowa if there was one, could you help me out with that.

2. Magna-Matic

Magna-Matic Sponsor

Hello,

We would cover Iowa, we are a factory direct company with some dealers, but the page you were trying to access is for international dealers.

You can simply shop at www.magna-matic-direct.com

Thank you,

3. stuntmanlogan

Sounds good so how do I find I dealer near me? I didn't see a dealer locator on the website.

4. Magna-Matic

Magna-Matic Sponsor

Hello All,

Again, we are a factory direct company so you would purchase direct from us.

www.magna-matic-direct.com

Thank you,

5. stuntmanlogan

I gotcha now, I was a little confused so there isn't any dealers local to me that just sell the sharpeners right off there show room floor. Is there a discount for lawn site members at all?

6. Magna-Matic

Magna-Matic Sponsor

Hello,

That is correct for the most part, we have some dealers, but most drop ship the product.

Last year we orgnaized a "Group Buy" for lawnsite members, there is not currently a plan for a lawnsite sale at this time.

We have our systems discounted all year round see here:
    http://www.magna-matic-direct.com/category-s/26.htm

Thank you,

7. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Hello Gerd,

I told you awhile ago i was going to buy a 8000 but $$ always seemed to get spent on a new truck or machine becasue the angle grinder kept doing its job. This spring i MUST buy one!!

How has the new cleaner machine been working?
    How is the brush life on it?

Any plans for a group buy this spring? what would pricing be if we got a big order together?

8. Magna-Matic

Magna-Matic Sponsor

Hello P.Services,

The cleaner has been very well recieved over its first year. We are expecting a very long brush life due to the long bristles and the design of the cleaner. From 2001 to 2006 we made a larger version of the cleaner that used a 12" brush (currently we use a 8") and of all the machines sold over that time there has not been a brush replacement.

Keep in mind unlike wire brushes on a bench grinder - the MAG-12008 is designed to remove dirt and debris not steel - so the brushes last much longer due to this difference.

Let me know if you have any other questions.