Primo Landscaping Project Progress PICS

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by cbass139, Jul 24, 2009.

1. cbass139

cbass139 LawnSite Member

I have just started to take pictures of some of the work we do. I am a new small Landscape design build company. I've learned alot through this site and have found an abundance of valuable resources throughout this forum. I am a young guy and still have alot to learn and love taking on bigger projects. I would like to know how people coordinate bigger projects as far as daily job sheets or what method works best for you guys.

047_47.jpg

043_43.jpg

069_69.jpg

044_44.jpg

033_33.jpg

2. NewHorizon's Land

NewHorizon's Land LawnSite Senior Member

What is your base made of? Finished product looks good, but the base has its issues. Check out ICPI.org for details on proper methods.

3. cbass139

cbass139 LawnSite Member

i have 12 inches of 3/4" hardpack with geogrid between my base and hardpack. i did a final screed on on my base and have an inch of concrete sand as my final screed. i overshot my base quite a bit they still have to put their final topcoat of asphalt and will cut into my walk the picture is a bit deceiving what you are looking at is just the end result of screeding over the end of my base.

4. cbass139

cbass139 LawnSite Member

this picture kind of shows where they still have to come in closer on the flare and meet up with my walk after all my construction is complete

070_70.jpg

5. cbass139

cbass139 LawnSite Member

this picture kind of shows where they still have to come in closer on the flare and meet up with my walk after all my construction is complete

6. NewHorizon's Land

NewHorizon's Land LawnSite Senior Member

Post 1 pic 5. I do not see any sand.

7. ParkviewNursery

ParkviewNursery LawnSite Member

Good concept, but not feeling the other walk on the opposite side, thats just me.

8. Mid-Ohio Scaper

Mid-Ohio Scaper LawnSite Member

Love the idea! Looks great. But.............
    I would have reworked the walks meeting at the circle to join uniformly and blend or butt the walks to the circle the same for all three walks. Giving it a more formal look. JMO
    Other than that keep up the good work!:drinkup:

One more thing. You need to talk that homeowner into a water feature inside the circle!

9. mhilton

mhilton LawnSite Member

No Screenings for bedding

10. Twitchy

Twitchy LawnSite Senior Member

Woulda made the walkway as wide as the steps off the house. Also no screenings looks like you have water issues already. Cool design though.