Printed Polos only $5

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by EliteImpressions, Mar 4, 2009.

1. EliteImpressions

EliteImpressions LawnSite Member
    from Jersey

I dont come on here much anymore but the deal seems too good not to tell anyone. Queensboro.com has polos for only $5 and free shipping. Includes a embroidered logo (you have to design and send over) and free shipping. The deal is good for 4 shirts.

Ive never ordered from them before but they have a 10 year warranty.

Ends March 10th

2. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

I didn't see this special on there. I saw Polo's for $9 a piece. Is that what you meant?

3. EliteImpressions

from Jersey

4. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

couldnt find anything on 5dollar polos either, and the ones for 10 are sold out of all sizes except for smalls or XXL

5. EliteImpressions

from Jersey

The item number for this is 1490. I just logged off and I wasnt able to find the deal either. It may be a special only sent by email to certain people. You could try emailing them to see if you can get in on the offer too. Sorry for getting your hopes up if it doesnt go through.

6. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

7. IMAGE

IMAGE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from midwest

I got the email also, and am ordering my 4 tomorrow, for a total of $20 bucks. I submitted my logo for approval yesterday, just waiting on it to be approved so I can place the order.

8. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

how long does it take for them to get done evalueating your logo? I uploaded mine last nite andstill have heard back from them

9. LKNBigFish

LKNBigFish LawnSite Member
    from NC

is the offer still good?
    i couldnt find it.

10. tcf4141

tcf4141 LawnSite Member

i cant find the deal for $5 each????