Printing Flyers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by rookie03, Dec 15, 2004.

1. TurfGuyTX

TurfGuyTX LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW

The way I figure it, his cost would be around $1375.00 not $13,750.00
    Sounds like a good deal to me.

2. work_it

work_it LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the correction, but if you were paying attention you would have realized that we already caught my error. :sleeping:

3. chines63

chines63 LawnSite Member

Office depot in Tenn. cost $65.00 per thousand(tax included)

4. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

Walker, how are you going to deliver them? Yourself door to door? or have them mailed?

5. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I am going to have them inserted into neighborhood association newsletters. I found this to be the cheapest route.....some are as low as .03 cents per flyer. Others will go all the way up to .083 cents per flyers, but not too many will cost that much. I will probably hand deliver about 5,000 and the other 25,000 will be in the newsletters.

That sound like a fair deal IF they are full color, full bleed, both sides and gloss. You need to compare apples to apples here.

6. greenngrow

greenngrow LawnSite Senior Member

I have a quote from a local Newspaper to have 10000 color flyers inserted into Sunday paper for 1000.00 . This includes 600 for the printed and 400 for the insert. THey will insert my own flyer for the 400 in the same 10000.

I was wondering if I could get 10000 flyers printed for that price anywhere else.. The will design the fllyer or I can take what I have designed....