Printing invoices problem... please help

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by MudslinginFX4, Mar 31, 2005.

1. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

For those of you who use Groundskeeper or any other program with Pre-printed invoice paper do you have any problems getting your information in the correct spots? My information always prints out crooked.. never in line where it is supposed to be. To solve the problem I went and bought a new laser printer.. but it's still doing it. I've set up the program with my printer and I just can't figure out why it won't print the information all on the correct line or on one line. Any ideas?

2. Gman2310

Gman2310 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

you have to set the print settings on the program. Under print bills tab, click the adjust print and print a test page. Then you have to get a ruler out and measure those lines. Its a pain in the but, but it works out

3. MudslinginFX4

Thanks for the response, but I've done that for both printers. I can't figure out why it won't print straight. On the left side it is in the lines but on the right it angles down. It's almost like the paper is going in the printer crooked, but I don't see how it could be.

4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi ECM LAWN,

Have you written to them? Maybe they have run into this before and have a suggestion.

5. MudslinginFX4

Thanks Gopher, I think I will give them a call. BTW.. I'm still using your free-trial, I like what I see so far.