Printing out an individual post???

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by gogetter, Feb 9, 2005.

1. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Is it possible to print out individual posts? If so, how? Thanks.

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I really don't think so with just an individual post. I know you can print the thread out though. I know you can go to "thread tools", then click on "show printable version". Then if you are using internet explorer go up to file, then click on print. This is where if the thread is pages long, you can select if you only want to print one page of the thread. But as for printing just one post, I doubt it unless you copy and paste the post somewhere else like say Microsoft Word, then you'd be able to just print the one post.

3. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

Maybe I don't understand what you want to do because the simple answer to me is copy and paste into word what you want then print it. Did I miss the point?

4. beransfixitinc

beransfixitinc LawnSite Senior Member

I probably don't understand either... my way would be to highlight the post, right mouse click and "print" and then "selection"

5. Watchdog

Watchdog LawnSite Member

Sure, just click on the post number, it over there --------->>>

6. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Yes Mowing Dude that will work too, thanks.

7. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

OH WOW how cool is that! Thanks Mowing Dude.

8. gogetter

gogetter Banned

No, you didn't miss the point, it's just that you're talking to someone that is an idiot when it comes to the computer.
    Which when you consider how long I've been using one and been online, it's actually embarrassing at times how little I know about it! :eek:

But I'm working on it and learning all the time.

Thanks for the info, I learned a couple things today. Thanks again all. :waving: