Pro Certified Dealer

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Simone Lawn Service, Sep 24, 2003.

1. Simone Lawn Service

Simone Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Hello,
    I plan to purchase a new Lazer Z sometime between now and next spring. Could you please give me the name of the closest "Pro Certified" ExMark dealer to me? There are three "Turf Star" dealers listed that are close to me, but what about the "Pro Certified", just curious. I live in Fort Wayne, IN zip 46807.

Thank You!

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Simone,

Your nearest ProCertified dealer is:

MCGAVIC OUTDOOR POWER EQUIP
    1800 E HAVENS COURT
    KOKOMO, IN 46901
    765-457-7182
    Fax: 765-457-9150
    Email: MOPE@iquest.net

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Thanks

Terry

3. Simone Lawn Service

Simone Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Thanks Terry!

4. ryme

ryme LawnSite Member

If you would give me that same information I would be grateful! Reeds Spring, MO 65737. There is a dealer in Springfield, MO but the salesperson didn't act very friendly, basically I felt like he just blew me off. He was more interested in selling a machine and smoking his cigarette than helping me make a very important decision on a large purchase.

I have been researching the Exmark, Scag, and Grasshopper and I have found that I will purchase the Exmark Lazer Z with a 60" deck, not sure on hp just yet. There have been too many complaints with the Scag product and the Grasshopper's price is too high. The only thing I did like about the Scag is that they are a "power seller" and told me downtime is very minimal.

5. eXmark

ryme,

Here is what I come up with.

BLUE VALLEY TRACTOR
    20219 METCALF
    STILWELL, KS 66085
    913-681-8088
    Fax: 913-681-8091
    Email: bvtractor@kcnet.com

Thanks, Fred.

6. ryme

ryme LawnSite Member

Wow, 225.5 miles from here. I will just have to see if I can speak with someone else in the sales department in Springfield. Thank you for looking!

7. mdl

mdl LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

What is the significance of a "Pro" dealer?

8. eXmark

MDL,

The ProCertified is our "top" level of dealer based on customer satisfaction rather than sales volume or some other criteria.

We survey the customers from several dealers in a given region. Those customers then scored the dealers performance and how they felt they were meeting customer needs. Those dealers scored highest by their customers become ProCertified.

Often dealers in our industry are recognized for sales volume and little else. This is our attempt to recognize the guys that may or may not be high volume but go out and try meeting or exceeding their customer’s expectations day in and day out.

Thanks

Terry