1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Pro Landscape software comments

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by John Deere, Jan 2, 2002.

1. John Deere

John Deere LawnSite Member

Hi, if anyone has experience w/ Pro Landscape design software
    (which you can find there add in Lawn and Landscape mag. page 59) I would like to get any comments or opinons on how it compares to other programs as far as price and ease of use. Also would like to know what kind of results you have gotten from your customers w/ using such a program. If any of you use a different program and want to comment let me know why you prefer your program to another. Thanks for any help.
  2. Henry

Henry LawnSite Senior Member

I demo'd Pro Landscape and it seemed real good. I didn't buy it because I got a different one free as a trade-show special from a company that I bought billing/scheduling software from. These programs really amaze customers and help sell a job.

The thing I like about Pro is that you can set up a digital image and a site plan. You need a site plan on a larger job for measurements and stuff but most customers just see lines on that. The picture usually blows em away and they start filling out the check.