Pro Landscape Software for sale CHEAP!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by TXBIZMAN, Jun 8, 2011.

1. TXBIZMAN

TXBIZMAN LawnSite Member

I am trying to give another company an opportunity to buy an extremely awesome software package to help design and keep track of plants and jobs. I bought it brand new for $1499 two years ago, but will sell it for $900, AND Pro Landscape says that the next owner will be entitled to all benefits/upgrades, etc for only an additional $100!!! Reply to this post if seriously interested!! Also, I have RainCAD/DesignCAD for Licensed Irrigators as well!

2. mpvoss

mpvoss LawnSite Member

is the program still for sale? contact me at (accentdesign at windstream dot net)

Thanks

3. TXBIZMAN

TXBIZMAN LawnSite Member

(I am trying to give another company an opportunity to buy an extremely awesome software package to help design and keep track of plants and jobs. I bought it brand new for $1499 two years ago, but will sell it for $900, AND Pro Landscape says that the next owner will be entitled to all benefits/upgrades, etc for only an additional $100!!! Reply to this post if seriously interested!! Also, I have RainCAD/DesignCAD for Licensed Irrigators as well!)

I still have this AMAZING landscape design software and I will take $450 for each item just to get them out of my library - that's HALF of what I was originally wanting for it! Buyer pays shipping and insurance in case it is lost or stolen during transit. Just reply back with contact info.

4. lawnsbybrown

lawnsbybrown LawnSite Member
    from Maine

Wow getting down there? Has everyone already bought there copy or what?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. TXBIZMAN

TXBIZMAN LawnSite Member

Nope, just ready to get rid of it. It's just been sitting around not making someone any money, so I figured I would help someone else out.

6. dirtyoldman1

dirtyoldman1 LawnSite Member

what version of Pro Landscape is it?

7. jhouchins

jhouchins LawnSite Member
    from East TN

Would like to know that as well

8. TXBIZMAN

TXBIZMAN LawnSite Member

Draftix Software Pro Landscape with 3D Version 15. I have everything that came in the box.

9. RACERB

RACERB LawnSite Member

do you still have it

10. TXBIZMAN

TXBIZMAN LawnSite Member

Yes I do still have it - as advertised before. If interested, private message me and we can work out the details. Thanks.