PRO Landscape

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by John Zaprala, Jan 9, 2007.

1. John Zaprala

John Zaprala LawnSite Senior Member

I've been using PRO Landscape for 1.5 years now. I wanted to see if anyone else was using this program and if they'd care to share some pics. I'm stuck at a certain level with this program and I'm trying to find maybe new techniques or sources for plant and paver files. I sometimes combine PRO Landscape with EP Henry imaging which is a hardscape specific program.
    Click here for pics!

2. Mike33

Mike33 LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought it last winter and went hell bent on it for awile. I havent used it lately but your pics look good. I had a hard time with walls and pavers looking right. Also brushing out original images and re-doing i couldnt master that either. It is a good piece and now they have vol. 13
    Mike

3. John Zaprala

John Zaprala LawnSite Senior Member

For me mastering (which I haven't really "mastered" yet) the cloning was difficult. When you have to clone and there are shadows or different lighting in the area you clone from. I've since learned to take pics at the right time of day and take them straight on perpendicular to the front of the house in sections.

4. COBYgrad2006

COBYgrad2006 LawnSite Member

To me a lot of the designs in this program look kind of cheesy. Maybe i just say this because i just spent 2 years of my life learning how to design by hand. I do believe that hand drawn designs look a lot more impressive than these programs, but they also probably take 10 times the amount of time to do. I guess if the client is impressed that is all that matters though.