Pro-Lawn Outdoor Services Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by slamjamrockinman, Oct 19, 2009.

1. AGM Inc.

AGM Inc. LawnSite Member

im only at about 27 accounts and 2 commercial. i have 19 driveways and 2 parking lots. and my milage cant be any worse. im about 70 bucks a week. im at 10 or 11 empty so im in single digits with a trailer. i dont have the 6.0 but those r tough and prob get better milage

2. DRBLawnBuster

DRBLawnBuster LawnSite Senior Member

im going to look at a 1995 2500 4x4 chevy truck tonight or tomorrow its got 145K and they want 3500 for it, i hope everythign goes good casue its exactly what i want! i will also be getting a meyers plow for anything i get!

3. slamjamrockinman

slamjamrockinman LawnSite Senior Member

O so no wings? If it is the half-ton plow that is lighter, than I would go for it!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2009
  4. slamjamrockinman

27, that's a decent amount for part-time. How do you do all that plowing, do you go once before school, then once after? How long does your route take?

5. slamjamrockinman

Wow, sounds good, be sure to post some pics of everything goes good. I would look at a western before a meyer though. Seems like almost everyone up here runs western.

6. AGM Inc.

AGM Inc. LawnSite Member

jeeze devin. u find all these old trucks with high miles. but i like that years body style. have fun paying 4 the gas. it sucks. and meyer plows r the best

7. AGM Inc.

AGM Inc. LawnSite Member

ya but i have 2 guys mowing. i get up around 3 b4 school and just drive staight 2 school when im done. u should consider getting rid of that blizzard. and nice bagger extension.

8. Dixie Lawns

Dixie Lawns LawnSite Member

nice, efficient setup

9. slamjamrockinman

Ya I have considered it. I'm not crazy about going through the hastle of swapping mounts and all. It is way overkill for driveways, which is all I do as of right now. I wasn't even planning on plowing, but the plow came with the truck so I figured I might as well get about 10-15 driveways. In the future I Would like to do a few lots with my truck and blizzard, and have my buddy who works for me get a smaller western for driveways. We'll see what happens.

10. AGM Inc.

AGM Inc. LawnSite Member

i hear ya man