1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Pro Lawn Shielded Sprayer For Sale- MAKE OFFER

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by proscape lawncare, Apr 14, 2008.

1. proscape lawncare

proscape lawncare LawnSite Member

I have a Pro lawn shielded sprayer for sale. Used 2 years. Paid close to $4000.00 for it including extras (auxillary pump and foam marker kit) Both included. Make an offer or contact me on my cell phone with questions and offers. Excelent condition, ready to make money. Call Dan (920) 606 7554.

Dan
    Proscape Lawncare and Landscaping, LLC
    Pulaski, WI 54162

Website for product information...

http://www.prolawnsprayshields.com/product/eztfm132_1.html

Shielded sprayer.jpg

2. lawnbarber54982

lawnbarber54982 LawnSite Member

Dan, What did you have it on? What do you mostly spray? What are you looking for out of it? Thanks

3. proscape lawncare

I paid a little over $4800.00 new 2 years ago. then I added a extra pump kit so it can spray fertilizer, That cost $500.00 I also added a foam marker and that was around $200.00 I bought it new in 2006, and added the extra stuff in 2007, so I have $5500.00
    Into it I would like to get at lest $4000.00 for it.
    I mostly used it for my weed control rounds, last year I did one round of liquid fertilizer with it.
    This sprayer worked super and I used 15% less herbicides just like they claimed and it was some of the best weed control I ever saw, I never had any off target spray problems and used it when the wind was blowing more then I like to say.
    The reason I'm selling it is up till know I had 2 grasshoppers I sold one and I can't take the other one from the mowing crew(they are needing it 6 days a week if it don't rain)
    I just picked up a Z-spray on Friday from LT Rich on Thursday so I'll be using that for all my rounds this year (and I hope for many years to come)
    If you would like to look at it or if I can answer any other ?s Let me know
    Dan

4. proscape lawncare

I had it on a 725 and the 722D Grasshopper's

5. proscape lawncare

I was wrong on the amount we paid for this sprayer It was $3500.00 not $4800.00 this is not including the auxiliary pump and foam marker kit.
    So I would like to get $3000.00 for it. Sorry for the mistake

6. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Do you still have this unit?

7. rampride

rampride LawnSite Member

Dan do you still have this sprayer for sale?

8. Butch Jr

Butch Jr LawnSite Member

Do you still have this sprayera?

9. proscape lawncare

Yes we do have it in storage, I haven't advertised it for sale besides on this site.
    Dan
    920-606-7554

10. Butch Jr

Butch Jr LawnSite Member

I will try and call tomorrow, do you know what frieght would be to Linclon, NE. and was the picture of your sprayer?

Butch Jr