1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Pro Locker?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by greensthumbs, Aug 20, 2004.

1. greensthumbs

greensthumbs LawnSite Member
    from DE

I think I am close to buying the Pro Locker. From what I have read so far, it seems to be a durable product. Does anyone own one? I am a little leary about buying them for my trailers without knowing a lick about it from people that own one. I want to know the pros and cons before I buy. I have read through their site and it seems to be a something worth the money.

Here is the website www.prolockers.com
  2. cward

cward LawnSite Member

I'm in the same boat. I think they are a little expensive though.
  3. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

yup here is mine. I love it!!! One of the best investments thatI have ever made

4. Meg-Mo

Meg-Mo Inactive

It is great. The mower will not move when put in it. So fast to use also.
  5. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

If you have two mowers on a trailer, how do you get around the Prolocker mounted for the mower on the back of the trailer?
  6. Tvov

Tvov LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

If you look carefully, it looks like there is some sort of quick-detach to remove the Prolocker from the mounting base. Just guessing from looking at the site.
  7. Phishook

the link from prolockers to lawnsite is wrong. It says lawnsites?

they don't quick release, bolted to the floor.
  8. greensthumbs

greensthumbs LawnSite Member
    from DE

Phishook... I have seen the base plate from pictures at another forum. It appears the unit unhooks from it by pulling a pin. They even have a section at that lawn forum dedicated to ProLockers, but there is hardly any activity. There are no designated dealers in my area. I guess I will bite the bullet and order one on line. Does any one recomend a site where I can order it from?
  9. Phishook

oops. I stand corected.

Here's the pic if any one else has doubts.

10. Oldtimer

Oldtimer LawnSite Bronze Member

The prolocker is worth every penny. If you look at the unit very critically, the quality of construction, fit and finish are outstanding.

We expect to sell a lot of them.

Buy it and you will love it.