1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Pro-lockers for Honda 21"

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by jsf343, Jan 30, 2007.

1. "Ground Control"

"Ground Control" LawnSite Member

2. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

[QUOTE="Ground Control";1696178]Here is something from jungle jims used for holding 21' mowers in place, i think it is exactly what you want. They are $29.95
    http://www.junglejimsap.com/jungleboot.html[/QUOTE]

perfect. I wonder if it will fit the new style of wheel though?

3. "Ground Control"

I am not sure about that. I have 3 honda 21's and the wheels on the newer ones are about an inch bigger than those on the older one. I sent Jungle Jim's an e-mail asking what the dimensions are so ill have an answer for you soon. (I'm thinking about getting some too)

4. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

[QUOTE="Ground Control";1696212]I am not sure about that. I have 3 honda 21's and the wheels on the newer ones are about an inch bigger than those on the older one. I sent Jungle Jim's an e-mail asking what the dimensions are so ill have an answer for you soon. (I'm thinking about getting some too)[/QUOTE]

thats great, thanks for doing that! I am curious if they would work. The trailer in your pic looks exactly like mine and would be set up the same way as well.

5. "Ground Control"

Ok, the lady from Jungle Jim's just e-mailed me back and she said that the small one for push mowers is adjustable to fit all sizes. I don't really see how it could be adjustable from the picture, but i guess she should know what she is talking about.