pro lockers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by franniedog, May 16, 2004.

1. franniedog

franniedog LawnSite Member

Have any of you guys used these wheel lockers.If so how are they.Will one locker hold a walker in place without it turning sideways

2. proequipment

proequipment Inactive

Frannie Dog
    they work great and yes they will hold your walker in place.Not just saying that because Im the owner of the company. I built this product to do just that keep mower where you want it. I have a lawn company as well thats where I came up with the prolocker. There are a lot of guys around me that have them and are working great.Please contact me if you have questions..

Thanks Mark Kennywww.prolockers.com

3. rmartin

rmartin LawnSite Member
    from mass

I see you dont have a dealer in my area. whats the incentive of becoming one?

4. lafrance4078

lafrance4078 LawnSite Member

Where can I find them.

5. proequipment

proequipment Inactive

rmartin
    You can go to are dealer inquire on are web site and contact me or give me a call to discuss being a dealer.

Thank You Mark

6. proequipment

proequipment Inactive

7. GrassBustersLawn

GrassBustersLawn LawnSite Senior Member

When are you coming out with a model for WALK BEHINDS?

Mike

8. franniedog

franniedog LawnSite Member

Mark,I am curious why they will not Hold a walk behind.I have a snapper hydro with reverse and I am wondering why they will not work on that.Any info would be appreciated.

thanks Jeff

9. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I think the pics on the web site are cool

10. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

How will 1 hold a mower in place. If they are on the front wheel, the mower will just pivot around. I'm NOT bashing it, I think its cool, I'm just curios. Hope they sell for you, but thats out of my range right now.:)