Pro-One Sulky by Pace

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eclipse, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

Does anyone own one of these? I have been looking at Bull Riders but the local dealer sells these. I have never really heard of Pace or Pro-One sulkies before. I was wondering how they stack up against a Bull Rider since they look to be almost identical.

Any information is much appreciated. Thanks.

2. Eclipse

Anyone have any info they could provide?

3. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Do they have a web site so I can see one? I never heard of it.

4. Eclipse

Here is a photo. The one I seen at the dealer has a slightly different "foot pad". Sure looks like a Bull Rider to me. I was just wondering if there were any notable differences between the two and if there was any reason to purchase one over the other.

[​IMG]

5. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Looks like a bull rider to me. Is there a price difference between the two?

6. Eclipse

Bringing this back up to the top.

Since I have decided to try a castoring type sulky this year I am considering this one or the Bull Rider.

I have a local dealer that sells this sulky and nobody locally that sells the Bull Rider. Not that this is a huge deal but should I ever need a part I could get one more easily for the Pro One.

I was just wondering if there is anyone else who is running one of these. I would like a little more feedback than what the dealer has to say about them.

[​IMG]

7. FIRESCOOBY

FIRESCOOBY LawnSite Senior Member

Where can you buy them and how much?

8. Eclipse

Any pace dealer should be able to get one. Pricing is probably dependant on the dealer but around here they are $339 but they are selling cheaper at the local dealers open house.

http://www.pacelink.com/index.html