Pro Slide pad

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Ssouth, Jul 19, 2001.

1. Ssouth

Ssouth LawnSite Senior Member

I recently purchased an Exmark Metro 48" . With the mower came a used proslide. Not only is the pad wore out, but the metal plate is worn badly. I will be having a new plate welded on, but I need to know were I might purchase the plastic pad. Also, If any one knows the deminsions of the metal plate this information would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.
    Ssouth

2. MLS

MLS LawnSite Member

Call Novae Corp. I think that they have a web site novae.com or something. I have the number at the shop and will get it in the morning for you. We call and order a dozen at a time. If there is a dealer in your area the parent company will try and give you the runaround but be persistent and they will ship them to you. Hope this helps. By the way the proslide will be the best thing you ever use. It has added years to our knees.

3. Ssouth

Thank you MLS,
    I found there web site but found nothing about ordering. Also they showed a few dealers but none of them had the proslide on there web site.

4. Highpoint

Highpoint LawnSite Member

You gotta CALL them. Unfortunatly you gotta expect to pay out the $$$. We used to pay $29.95 each. Lets just say we figured out a better way. Also. if you gas springs fail, check out the sticker on the shock. You might find the phone number to the MANUFACTURER of the shock who will gladley sell you new identical new ones for darn near half of OEM. If not, PV me. I'll hook you up or any one for that matter with the #. Good luck

5. Ssouth

Highpoint, what's the better way. I'm very industious and have saved myself a lot of money by rigging existing equipment. Please let me know.

Ssouth