PRO-SLIDE WEB SITE

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MOW ED, Nov 13, 2000.

1. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Does anyone know what happened to Novae Corp's website. They sell the Pro-Slide as well as Gridiron equipment holders.
    They used to be at http://www.novaecorp.com but not anymore.

Does anyone know what happened?

2. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

I can`t find web site either but here is toll free #
    1-800-372-1755, you can get info on prodcuts mailed to you.

3. dhicks

dhicks Member

Novae is still in business as I received warrenty parts for my ProSlide yesterday.

4. I have been thinking of buying two of these units to hook to my 44" walkbehinds (gear dirve)for use in small to mid size homesites.

What is the price and how much weight can they handle?

5. EDL

EDL LawnSite Member
    from MA

I was looking into these a couple of years ago, i beleive the price was around $340, and they could handle around 200lbs

6. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Stone...I got mine from a wholesaler over in Jersey back in the Spring. I believe it was like $340 as EDL said. I go about 180-190 lbs. and have not had a problem. I will say they are a great product!!! The wholesaler was Steven Willand I believe. I can get the information if you'd like. I had to go thru the wholsaler as no one carried them in my area. The only thing is I need to figure out how to fabricate the plastic "sled" that bolts on. Doesn't seem like that big of a deal, but at $45 a piece it could get expensive buying them premade from the dealer. Probably cost me $5-10 a piece to make the plastic piece.

7. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Buy a couple of those blue plastic sleds for $1.99 each at the odd lot store, cut it up and use it as a sacrificial liner.

8. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

LawnGuy...Sacrificial they would be! :) I think at least a thickness of 1/4-1/2" would be nice so it wouldn't need to be changed every week.

9. Redmowers

Redmowers LawnSite Member

Try a plastic mud flap most truck dealers just about give them away ,they are about 1/4" thick.The ones around here are white if color matters,just put letters or advertisement pointing up.We use them at work for different things and they cut well with a fine tooth sabre saw blade or utility knife.Mike

10. dhicks

dhicks Member

MOW ED: The website must have been broken when you tried it. As of now the website is working at: http://www.novaecorp.com/