Pro-Tech Wire Tracker

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Rotor-Man, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Rotor-Man

Rotor-Man LawnSite Member

Looking to buy a wire tracker [sick of renting], saw a ad for Pro-Tech 600, says people who run the company were former employees of Progressive. Any thoughts would be appreciated.Thanks and Happy Holidays!

2. Planter

Planter LawnSite Member
    from Utah

I want to get one too, but no money this close to Christmas. I have one of their station master units and it is great, it does everything the competition does and also chatters solenoids. It paid for itself the first day by finding three weeping valves we couldn't find.

It is well built and I've been happy with my station master from the same company.

3. I have a 521 I'd consider selling....350 plus shipping.....not new...not old....just right. Needs batteries probably. Let me know.

4. Rotor-Man

Rotor-Man LawnSite Member

Sorry Brand New , Pro-Tech selling for $299 thru end of the year. Also E-Bay is littered with used 521's for less.

5. n/m n/m n/m

6. Ground Master

Ground Master LawnSite Senior Member

Rotor-man, where did you see the pro-techs for $299?

7. Ground Master

Ground Master LawnSite Senior Member

Oops, nevermind Rotor-man, I found it

8. sprinklerhead

sprinklerhead LawnSite Member
    from MI.

how do those things work anyhow? do they work good and what can they track down.

9. AssuredServicesCo

AssuredServicesCo LawnSite Member

I have a Progressive 521 and would like to know where to view info on the Pro-Tech 600. Thanks

10. Planter

Planter LawnSite Member
    from Utah

Try http://www.pro-techequipment.com/
    I hope this hyper link thing works.