Problem inserting logo into Excel document

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by "Ground Control", Mar 29, 2007.

1. "Ground Control"

"Ground Control" LawnSite Member

Ok....i dont know if anyone will be able to help me with this or not, but ill give it a try. I just got my logo....i got a cd with different formats of the logo on it. I tried inserting the logo into my service agreement (an excel document) and on the computer it looks fine, (even in the print preview) but when I print it out.....where the logo should be there is just a solid black rectangle. I've tried it in excel and word and it does the same thing in both programs. But when I open the actual file that the logo is in, it prints fine. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Ive been trying this for hours and it is driving me NUTS!:dizzy: The logo is in JPEG format.
  2. "Ground Control"

Ok, i figured it out the logo file was too big. I resized it and now it works fine.
  3. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I dig your logo. Looks real good!
  4. "Ground Control"

Thanks, i took some pic's of it on my truck and i'll post them later today:cool2:
  5. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Just make sure you logo is small enough in the original size that u use to inset into the document. Otherwise it will look fine on the screen but when you print it might be blurry.