1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Problem orderering online/cool flap question

Discussion in 'W.E. Chapps' started by fga, Aug 1, 2006.

1. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

i don't know if its just my computer or not, but i filled out the form copmletely, then hit the "send order" tab, and it took to a page that said :
    "error can not order this way", or something similar to that in more computer terms...lol

i placed the order over the phone right after, to get the items, and make sure the online didn't go through.

question on Cool Flaps:
    in the picture there seem to be velcro tabs, or something on the sides. does this product fold up out of the way? and how does it remove from the ball cap?
  2. WE Chapps

WE Chapps Sponsor

The photo that you posted is actually a W.E. Face Mask - Neck and Ear with out the Face Mask (never noticed that before -thanks!). The Velcro tabs that you see sewn in there holds the Face Mask in place.

If you look up by the bill of the cap there is a small metal clip that holds the Cool Flapp up. They are on both sides of the bill and the material that goes over the adjustment strap in back is held in place by 2 tabs of Velcro.

It completely attaches and detaches from all ballcaps that have the adjustment strap in back.

They are made of cotton and can be hand washed in cold water and hung to dry whenever necessary.

We contacted our webmaster yesterday to see why your order on line did not go thru. We checked the Order Form and the Catalog Request Form and both are not working. Thanks for letting us know.

Best regards,