1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

problems with posting

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Medic3, May 30, 2013.

1. Medic3

Medic3 LawnSite Member

I dont believe that my posts are showing up. I replied to a post the other day and my reply did not show up but, the other persons comment about what I typed showed up. A couple of days ago I started a new thread and it hasnt showed up either. Can someone help me?
  2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

where are you trying to post? I am thinking you posted within one of the Manufacturer sponsored forums and if that is the case, those posts/threads do not go live right away...once the rep from the company sees that then it can/will be activated
  3. Medic3

Medic3 LawnSite Member

I posted a new thread in the Hustler turf forum. I was thinking that maybe that was the case. Ill wait and see. The last thread I had started a month or so ago showed up and was replied to but when I replied back my comments did not show up towards the end and the other person answered back to what I typed even without my comments on the page. Maybe just a fluke?