prodiamine and pendi are trash!

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Nathan Robinson, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Nathan Robinson

Nathan Robinson LawnSite Senior Member
    from 47712

Maybe I should have said that diminsion is better in my opinion. People blew this crap way out of proportion.

2. heritage

heritage LawnSite Bronze Member

Nate,

That makes some sense. I would not bash good products if I were you.

Learn from this. Your passion may help you become a good grass man someday. Work on your people skills, listening skills and attitude.

Pete D.

3. Nathan Robinson

from 47712

pete....nevermind........SWALLOWING REAL F N HARD!

4. teeca

teeca LawnSite Bronze Member

i understand about the swaying vote... and organic is just another tool in the tool box. people get excited about 'trying to do their part' in the preservation of nature, and if their willing to buy it, then so be it. jmo

5. bntt68

bntt68 LawnSite Senior Member

Its DIMENSION Nathan!!!!

6. Nathan Robinson

from 47712

No. Your wrong. Prodiamine and pendi are the best. I was so wrong. How could I ever have thought this? Maybe because multiple lab tests prove the far better effectiveness of dimension. This whole thread was great. I pissed people off by just saying dimension is better. The truth is they know it but there stuck in there OLD ways. I need something else to do in my free time outside of educating old guys about there industry that they have been in for so long.

7. Shades of Green LService

Shades of Green LService LawnSite Bronze Member

Pete-
    What was the ratio you used w/ Trimec Plus? I was doing 1-2 oz. p/gallon and found that repeat hits were necessary.Thanks

8. heritage

heritage LawnSite Bronze Member

Hi Jay,

In the backpack sprayer I use 4 Oz. per gallon for spot w/ the Trimec Plus. The Label rate is 3 oz per 1,000. Spray to point of runoff w/the backpack when spot treating w/ this product.

Pete D.

9. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Same here - we paid the extra price for Dimension. Tends not to leach as fast as Pre M????

10. Shades of Green LService

Shades of Green LService LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey pete-
    Do you ever have discoloring of turf? That seems a little high, no?