Produce?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by humble1, Jul 3, 2008.

1. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

Lesco carries a product i think is produece or something it kills like round up and acts as a pre em after, anyone use it?

2. bug-guy

bug-guy LawnSite Senior Member

it's a glysophate and barricade works good

3. cod8825

cod8825 LawnSite Senior Member

We use it in ditch lines along fences and the such for vegetation control if you put it down at the six ozs per thousand you will get about the three month control as listed. Don't be upset because on some of our properties after the grass died in a couple of weeks it came back but not the weeds. I found that when using this product usually crabgrass is the first to invade the killed area. Last it is kinda of expensive compared to glyphosphate so use selectively.

Matt

4. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

will it stain concrete, i have two customers that want some control of weeds on their pool deck pavers.

5. cod8825

cod8825 LawnSite Senior Member

I am not sure if it will stain concrete as we only used it in ditch lines, along fences in yards and such. I am thinking that when I pulled up to property and sprayed on concrete it was a slight yellow for awhile but when I looked at it next week it was completely gone.

Matt