Product Availability

Discussion in 'Unique Lighting' started by jana, Sep 15, 2007.

1. jana

jana LawnSite Member

Why is no one in the Dallas - Ft. Worth metro area not stocking your products?

I have gone to and called John Deere, they say they have it but when I have gone into the stores they all are clueless. :dizzy:

I have called your corporate about purchasing but they have refered me to 2 distributors in west TX.

If you guy's want exposure in this area, get to it. :laugh:

I can't wait a week to 10 days for shipping and the cost is not reasonable either.

Any suggestions appreciated.

2. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

Jana- I will verify we have no electrical supply houses with Unique there. Texas is a market we are just tapping into. We have some things lined up right now for Texas and are int he process of finding a rep there. I will look into this and see what I can help with. Is Dallas anywhere Conroe or is that in West Texas as well??? I have a distributor in Austin who stocks everything, that I know is the most stock we have in Texas right now is with him.

I will get back to you on this on Monday!

Joey D.

3. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Scott Jackson in Austin can get you the product within a couple of days. His # is 512-264-3980 Cell #512-433-9551. Give him a call and he will take care of you.

4. EOL

EOL LawnSite Member

Joey, any word on that rep. posting? Did he like my resume?

5. JoeyD

Jana- Scott Jackson in Austin is your best bet for now. We are in the process of opening up more stocking distributors right now. I will post here a list of reps tochoose fromt hat may or moay not be closer but for rigth now Scott Jackson w/ Goya Lighting is your best bet!

Efrain-

I think your resume was looked great, Kyle will definitly contact you when he makes that trip to TX.

Jeoy D.

6. JoeyD

Heres another.

Landscape Lighting
    780 South Floyd Road
    Richardson TX
    PH 972-480-9700

7. jana

jana LawnSite Member

Yes, Landscape Lighting Supply. Guess John Deere all fluff. lol I don't buy from them anyway. No biggie.

Conroe is north of Houston

Thx Paul, I also left you a msg in the boring/drilling thread about the Bullet Mole.