profession lawn flyers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by jeff_0, Mar 5, 2003.

1. jeff_0

jeff_0 LawnSite Senior Member
    from md

Does anyone know who makes up professional lawn flyers except turfmarketing.. i heard there not a good company to deal with by reading past post.. any other company have a similar flyer format or better?

2. lx665

lx665 LawnSite Member

Growpro has outstanding looking products. They cost more, but you get what you pay for.

John

3. TSM

TSM LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

4. turfmarketing

turfmarketing LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Jeff--

I am sorry to hear that you've received bad information about us. We do everything we can to provide an outstanding product and exceptional customer support and service. We do know that from a marketing positioning perspective, we aren't for everyone. But, I don't recall anyone commenting negatively about the way we do business.

If you'd like more information, please visit our site and look at the customer testimonial area or give us call. I'd be happy to discuss any concern you may have.

5. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I am personally dealing with www.postcardwarehouse.com now. Bob is fantastic to work with and they offer great prices, at least with doorhanges.

Turfmarketing, I think what Jeff is referring to are the post mentioning the numerous emails that were sent, but never answered. I don't remember any negative response speaking of the quality of your work.

MATT

6. JML

JML LawnSite Senior Member

I have had great luck with getting work done off of www.elance.com
    Its a relative of ebay. You post your project you want done, design, printing, web site, whatever you need and tons of people will bid on your project, send you examples.. I had my flyers, newsletters done off this site.. Its great...

7. jeff_0

from md

yes, i was mostly referring to the emails not being answered.

8. Mike Bradbury

Mike Bradbury LawnSite Senior Member

I take it the beautiful multi color photographic examples they show on the web sites are MUCHO $$$$$?

If $350 for 5000 is one color, no graphics, etc then I can beat that by $100 locally, plus no shipping costs.
    I used to use NEBS years ago, then discovered I could get the same thing for less money AND keep it in the local economy. Give your local printers a chance, you'tr likely to be surprised.

9. Heller Landscaping

Heller Landscaping LawnSite Member

We used Turf Marketing. They were great. I even asked him to modify a graphic for me & He did it without charging anything extra.:)

10. jeff_0

from md

ok, i ordered some flyers form turfmarketing.. i'll give them a try.