1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Professional applicators

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by angus, Dec 10, 2005.

1. angus

angus LawnSite Member

Hello professional applicators,

I am currently working in Malaysia as a full time ironworker. I am a licensed applicator in Illinois .I plan on getting back into business with my family spring 2006.I am friendly with member’s ric and MAC .Ric seems to be one of the top dogs here in the pesticide forum. In much of what little spare time I get off work, I will be among other things utilizing and reading this forum, to seek and refresh my knowledge. This coming spring I plan to become quite active, and seek knowledge as well as give some out. I look forward with excitement to 2006 and to interacting with all of the pros on this pesticide forum.
    The main thing I wanted to do besides introducing myself with this message, is while I have time, wish you all a happy Christmas season.
  2. DiscoveryLawn

DiscoveryLawn LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome. Look forward to hearing from you.

3. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Merry Christmas & happy New Yr. and Welcome home Preach :waving:
  4. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome. I don't know if Ric is the top dog but he sure is the oldest dog. Now in dog years he is real old. :D
  5. grassguy_

grassguy_ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Have a safe and wonderful Christmas and New Years!!
  6. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

At least you have the DOG part right. Old dog might be more like it. But I am always willing to try and help anyone.

PS. Stay away from Pat Pong St. :D