Professional graphics or flyers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by LakeSide Lawn and Landscape, Nov 25, 2002.

1. LakeSide Lawn and Landscape

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Im looking for some professional looking graphics for flyers.I have looked at turf marketing but they seem to be to cartoon looking.I would realy like my flyer for next year to stand out above all the rest!Any ideas or links you guys could give me would be great....P.S i have done the search.

2. MATTHEW

MATTHEW LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE OHIO

Just find a decent software program and a friend with some artistic abilities and computer savvy and you can't go wrong.

The best flyers will always be the full color glossy's with photos.

They will cost $1 a peice, but will be worth it.

Good luck.

3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

You can purchase MS Publisher at Best Buy for around $129 or get it off Ebay probably for half that. Once you register you get access to all the clip art off their website. They offer cartoon types and photos. There are a lot of other websites that offer clip art at a price as well and stores that sell computer software. MS Publisher can make some good looking flyers. They have a lot of pre-loaded templates to use as well.

MATT

4. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

5. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree with matt

6. LakeSide Lawn and Landscape

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

thanks for the advice but all the software i find has all kinds of cartoon looking graphics and that just wont work for me.

7. KLR

KLR LawnSite Member
    from Zone 6