professional logo designers

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Gareth, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Gareth

Gareth LawnSite Member

Hi there -

After deciding that my current logo idea is too 'busy', I've decided to get someone who knows what they are doing in green industry logo's to do one for me.

I do have an idea, but need to talk it through with someone who, frankly, has some artistic ability.

Do any of you established people know a great green industry logo designer?

Thanks once again for your help on this, its much appreciated.

2. greenpepper

greenpepper LawnSite Member

I personally used Plan-it Graphics. You'll find Bob is very easy to work with and does exceptional work. He works in the green industry, so he has some good recomendations for those willing to listen.

http://www.plan-itgraphics.com/index.html

Check out their website...

Good Luck!

3. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Another vote for Bob at plan-itgraphics. Bob did my logo, and business cards. His price was affordable and I was pleased with his work.

4. Gareth

Gareth LawnSite Member

I checked out his site and liked what I saw - he does good stuff - so I sent him an e-mail.

That was early yesterday and i haven't heard back which is a shame. Do any of you guys know anyone else?

5. cgaengineer

Bob runs a lawn care company so he was likely out. I will guarantee you will hear from him today. If not let me know and I will also contact him.

6. JeffNY

JeffNY LawnSite Senior Member

not sure what your willing to spend, but if you actually want a professional job from someone who does it for a living, let me know.
    Just a heads up though, if your looking for something for $100, this isn't the guy.

7. cgaengineer

I think Bob does a professional job for $50...as a matter of fact I see most logos being designed for about $50...it seems like the going rate for the green industry.

8. JeffNY

JeffNY LawnSite Senior Member

"I checked out his site and liked what I saw - he does good stuff - so I sent him an e-mail.
    That was early yesterday and i haven't heard back which is a shame. Do any of you guys know anyone else?"

Never said he didn't do a good job, he wanted another name because he didn't hear back from bob, so I offered.

9. Gareth

Gareth LawnSite Member

. . . And thanks for that, its appreciated.

Ill wait to hear from Bob for now though as the guy you know seems like he would be a little to expensive for me, though i will certainly bear him in mind and see how things pan out as i am looking for very high quality work.

Regards,
    Gareth Thompson.

10. cgaengineer

I just sent an email to Bob to see if we couldn't get a rise out of him. I will let you know if he replies.