Proffesional opinion on some equipment

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lamonicaslawnservice, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Hey guys. Last season was my first year in lawn service and this year
    I got the million dollar insurance and my liscense so I went for some commercial properties and so far I got costco wholesale and T.G.I.Fridays. I got some new construction landscaping jobs too but I'm wondering for those properties and more if I get them what do I need as far as equipment? I just had a residential toro zero turn for the 12 residential accounts i had last year so I need mower opinions and any other equipment that might help. Thanks in advance:) Oh yeah any techniques from the pro's on how to take care of these properties as fast as possible? Costco has about 10 long strips of grass through out the parking lot and those are to little to mow so do I trim them. Thanks again guys

2. joshco84

joshco84 LawnSite Senior Member

Depends on how big your properties are. Also you will probably want somthing that will catch since you are going to be working up by the building at friday's at least. Need a little more info. If you are looking for a walk behind, look real hard at the exmark turf tracer. There is not a better walk behind built, period. Or if you are wanting something to catch, get you a walker with a GHS deck and a side discharge deck, then you basically have two mowers in one.