profits unlimited

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by burninbill, Dec 2, 2002.

1. burninbill

burninbill LawnSite Member

I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on the Profits Unlimited program? I am looking for a really good contract for Mowing, fert., and weed control for next season. I was burned by 3 customers last season and need something with some legal mumbo jumbo so I can take those dead beats to court. Let me know what you guys are using or if you have any advise on how to get paid with only a verbal contract for service.
    Thanks
    Jon Walker:blob4:

2. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Sorry never heard of it. Is there any info about it on the net? Pass me an address so I can check it out.

Thanks!

3. southerngent

southerngent LawnSite Member

In my life experiences, I have found verbal contracts not to be worth the air it took to speak. I always try to explain the benefits of a contract tothe customer...a contract binds me to them...an obligation on my part to do what I said I'd do. All they have to do is pay for those services.....30 day notice of cancelation allows both parties time to adjust.
    I really like this site!

4. get on the phone and call him today he's in louisville, have known him several years . He knows what he's talking about and easy to talk to.

5. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

I am understandably hesitant to put links on this site at this time, but if you search Yahoo for this, it will be very easy to find.
    Crawdad

6. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

LOL! I hear ya. I've caught on to some of the drama. If its not a sponser of Lawnsite then we'll all play like blind little sheep and pretend it doesn't exist!! LOL!

Thanks!