1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Program for invoices

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Italysfinest327, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Italysfinest327

Italysfinest327 LawnSite Member
    from NY

i work with my dad doing landscaping and my dad writes all of his invoices out for each customer at the end of the month, im looking for a prgram that simply will allow me to print up invoices on my pc, and where i can store each customer on file that way all i have to do is click on whoever i want to write the bill for enter whatever i need to charge them for. Another feature im looking for is, something where i dont have to write each time what im charging for, example:
    month of june lawnservice, spring clean-up, pruning, etc..
    is there a way that i can have preset entries so i dont have to type each one out everytime

2. wakesetter2001

wakesetter2001 LawnSite Member

Gopher, You can down load it for free and try it out for 30 days. You won't find an easier program to use!!

3. Littleriver1

Littleriver1 LawnSite Senior Member

Quick Books Pro

4. MWHC

MWHC LawnSite Member
    from Wyoming

Try Gopher. It's free to try. Once you get it set up it's real handy and it's designed for the industry you are in.

5. Something D

Something D LawnSite Member
    from East TN

Quick Books Pro with Customer Manager. It will sync with Microsoft Outlook which I sync with my phone so I can use my Phone as my calender.

Quick Books Pro is easy to use. Great program.

6. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Italysfinest327,

Please consider trying our software. Check out our online training here.

Here is a video training page from the link above that may be helpful.

Hi wakesetter2001 and MWHC,

Thank you for thinking of us!