1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Programs For Landscaping

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by RedWingsDet, May 18, 2004.

1. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

what do you guys use for showing you clients what their landscape will look like once they tell you that they want something done. I have a customer that cant really visualize it like i can, and i cant draw well. so what is an easy to use program that i could use? thanks

2. boozoo

boozoo LawnSite Member

I have the same question. Anybody?

3. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

I use a program called sierra land designer 3D. under $50.00 and I have been told my program does a better job then some of the 800 dollar programs. Clients love seeing the finished product before before we even break ground.

4. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

cool. where did you pick it up at?

5. Ice_Gargoylle

Ice_Gargoylle LawnSite Member
    from indiana

take drawing lessons. take the time and make much much more money.

a couple renderings with a somewhat rendered plan can double or triple your profit. my father in law had a guy do a normal foundation plating in front yard. prolly 3500-4000 bucks to you and me. he charged 15k. BUT he also had drawn 4 renderings of the house in color pencil, one an aerial view, then had them framed.

thats money for drawing.

6. landscapingpoolguy

landscapingpoolguy LawnSite Senior Member